Thursday, March 3, 2016

Let it flow


3 Years in London.

It felt longer. It felt like i was born to be here.
I could imagine my son, Mikhael growing up and receive the best education here. I could imagine myself one day having British Passport. Home isn't about where i originally came from. Home is anywhere, everywhere He planned for me to be. And that one day, i will return to Him. #theroadishome

I find it amusing. 3 years back, i was so reluctant to leave Korea. I was so in love in Korea that, after my move to London.. Everything i do leads me back to Korea.I took every opportunities that arises, that give me the chance to make a living, traveling back to back between London, and Seoul.. in the hope that one day i will return to Seoul, permanently. I was so certain, determined and goal-driven. 


3 years along the road, i fell out of love. The place that i love so much, has become so distant. I finally understood that, love fades. Everything does. The only thing that is constant is change. And what must grow is the love for yourself and the love for God. 

London, I fell in love with you. Despite the horrible weather, i am attracted to the fact that the grass is always green regardless of the season. And green , is my happy colour. Sometimes, the sun shines the brightest, it makes me felt like im loved. I am embraced by Him, His Mercy. Is as if, the sun was shining for me. It was meant to be. 

Love for something, someone. Like all elements, it will fade through time. I know that i must not settle, and that this world is not permanent .The past 3 years, I learned to let go , and let it flow. I am grateful for his blessings, for sending me here. Because, never in my wildest dreams that i thought that is possible to move continents. And i did it. With His Mercy. 

The only thing that must grow is love for yourself and faith. Everything else, let it flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment